Map, Parking & Transportation
Andaz Amsterdam, Prinsengracht
Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1016 HT,
Tel: +31 (0) 20 523 1234 , Fax: +31 (0) 20 523 1235
Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht puts you in the heart of the city. Our desirable location in the Jordaan district, overlooking the Prinsengracht Canal, puts you near the area's top museums, art galleries, restaurants, and more. Enjoy easy access to public transportation and the canal system from our boutique hotel. If you’re flying into the area, we can arrange our limousine service to pick you up from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Valet parking is available 24 hours a day, for a fee of €65.
If you have any additional questions about parking, please contact our team at +31 (0)20 523 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re happy to arrange limousine service for our guests arriving from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to the hotel for €100. For groups of four or more, we can also arrange for minivan service for €110.
Airport transfer includes:
- Personal pick-up at arrival gate
- Luggage assistance
- Bottle of water and newspaper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Personal welcome at our hotel
- Amsterdam Central Station: 1 mile
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS): 9 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- Prinsengracht Tram Stop (1, 2, 5) » Access to Van Gogh Museum, Dam Square, Oude Kerk, Rembrandt House,
- Stedelijk Museum, Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark
Elandsgracht Tram Stop (7, 10, 17) » Access to The Movies, De Hallen Amsterdam, Foodhallen, Albert Cuyp Market